Friday, October 4th
and Saturday, October 5th
It’s that time again…….seems as though it gets here quicker and quicker each year!
The 40th Annual Hallsville Western Days is scheduled Friday, October 4th and Saturday, October 5th at the City Park.
Click to get the Western Days Booth Packet
Additional Packet for Food Vendors
Booths will be $40 to commemorate the historic event!!!!
Friday night booths hours are from 7-10 P.M.
We will introduce Miss Hallsville Contestants to the community before the street dance
The band, Brad Smallwood, will start playing around 7:30 (no football game is scheduled).
Saturday morning booth hours are 8 A.M. – 3 P.M.
The Western Days parade will start at 10 A.M.
We have several groups performing on the stage starting directly after the parade.
The day will conclude with the Miss Hallsville pageant Saturday night.
We appreciated your continued participation and support of this growing event and look forward to you helping us make the 40th Annual Hallsville Western Days the best yet!
Please note there will be several changes from years past:
- There are two ways to reserve a booth: by mail or by the City Hall Night Deposit Drop Box. City hall personnel will not be able to answer questions or take applications/payments.
- For questions call 903-235-7034 and leave a message. You can expect a call within 48 hours. Or you can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be a deadline for applications & payments – It must be postmarked or dropped in night deposit by September 23rd. You will receive a map, your allotted time to set up and any other information necessary in the mail the following week.
- You will have an allotted time on Friday to come unload and set up your booth – it seems the last few years everyone has shown up at once and it gets very congested. If you are not there during your allotted time, you will not be allowed to set up and your $40 will not be refunded.
- No one will be allowed to setup Saturday morning…ALL setup must be done Friday. Vendor vehicles will not be allowed in the designated areas between 6pm on Friday and 3pm on Saturday. This is for the safety of everyone attending.