CITY OF HALLSVILLE
City Council Regular Meeting
6:00 P. M., Tuesday, January 15, 2013
City Hall at 115 W. Main Street, Hallsville, TX
I. Call to Order – Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance
II. Consent Agenda
- Minutes of December18th Meeting
- Monthly Financial Reports for December
III. Police Department Summary
1. Racial Profiling
2. Swearing in of Officer Damien Treadwell
IV. Water Department Summary
V. Items to be Considered
1. A presentation by Jeremy Mears with Brownstone Affordable Housing, Ltd.
discussing a future apartment development in the City of Hallsville.
2. A presentation by Scott Newland regarding a town house community located
on FM450 within the city limits.
3. Consider and act upon allowing approval of issuance of building permits in the
Germantown Subdivision on lots 1-25; 41-51; 57-75 and 81 and on all remaining
lots to be sold subject to the acceptance by both parties of the hammerhead
4. Review with Bancorp South representatives the information received from Hayes
Engineering on the proposed plans for the hammerhead in the Germantown
5. Update on the Beautification Committee by Gary Nash.
VI. Citizens to be Heard
The City Council welcomes public comments on items not specifically listed on the agenda. Speakers must sign up before the meeting begins and indicate which item
(if any) the speaker wishes to address. Speakers are limited to three (3) minutes each.
The Council cannot respond to matters not listed on the agenda until a future meeting.
Notes to the Agenda:
a. The Council may vote and/or act upon each of the items listed in thisAgenda.
b. The Council reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of
the items listed on the Agenda, whenever it is considered necessary and legally
justified under the Open Meeting Act.
c. Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need
assistance should contact Laura Welch at (903) 668-2313 two working days
prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
This is to certify that I, Laura Welch, posted this Agenda on the glass front door of the City Hall facing
outside and on the City Hall bulletin board, by 4:00 P.M. on Thursday, 10th day of January, 2013.
Laura Welch, City Secretary