Mayor Jerri Medrano
Mayor Pro-Temp James Mizell Alderman Eric Anderson
Alderman Tim Hatten
Alderman Gary Nash
Alderman Jake Walker
Notice is hereby given of a Regular Meeting of the Hallsville City Council to be held March 17, 2015, beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers of City Hall, 115 W. Main Street, Hallsville, Texas, for the purpose of considering the following agenda items. All agenda items are subject to action.
- I. Call to Order
- II. Invocation – The invocation will be given by Mayor Jerri Medrano
- III. Pledge of Allegiance – The Pledge of Allegiance will be led by Mayor Jerri Medrano
- IV. Consent Agenda – (All consent agenda items are considered routine by City Council and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Councilmember requests an item be removed and considered separately.)
- Police Department Summary for February 2015
- Water Department Summary for February 2015
- Permit Report for February 2015
- Financial Report Summary for February 2015
- V. Public Comments – (Limited to five minutes per person).
- VI. Discussion Items
- Discuss changing from every two years to yearly appointing Mayor Pro Tem.
- Discuss changing spending limitations of departments without prior Council approval.
- Discuss procedures of sending letters to people without prior Council approval.
- Discuss security procedures for all parades in the City limits.
- VII. Items to be Considered
- Consider and act upon the approval of the Minutes of February 17, 2015.
- Consider and act upon the approving Resolution 2015-03 of the changes to the Employee Manual.
- Consider and act upon approving Ordinance 2015-01 making the necessary changes and updating the current Solicitor’s Ordinance 01-82-01-83.
- Consider and act upon approving deactivating the Beautification Committee.
- VIII. Adjournment
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Hallsville will provide for reasonable accommodations for persons attending public meetings. To better serve attendees, requests should be received 24 hours prior to the meeting. Please contact Kim Smith, City Secretary, at 903-668-2313.
I certify that a copy of the March 17, 2015, agenda of items to be considered by the City Council was posted on the City Hall bulletin board on March 12, 2015.
Kimberly Smith, City Secretary